Oh—it’s you. It’s been a long time. How have you been? I’ve been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me.
An important part of cinematic history.
Her brOTHERS FACE THOUGHTruly Iconic
I DON’T THINK THIS HAS BEEN DONE YET
Well this helped cheer me up.
30 day A:TLA challenge: [3/30] favorite female character (
i’m sorry i just love all of them)
Freddy The Fox by: [Rob Lee]Photographers note: "This brave fox wandered up on our porch. He's half cat, half dog, and all cute. When the fox first came for a visit we instantly named it "Freddy the Fox." But after we got to know it we found out Freddy is actually Frederica."
- willing to reenact the ‘where’s my supersuit’ scene from the incredibles with me at any point in time
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING